Friday, November 21, 2008

A father's love




Ok so I just had to get some pictures of Zach in his UTAH onesie which Lisa and Matt gave him, by the way....just to get Chris' blood boiling. He was in the backyard mowing the lawn today and I held Zach up to the sliding door in his UTAH onesie...he immediately shut off the lawn mower and came to the door...it was so funny...Zach was just smiling back at him through the glass. Later he said "I guess I know how much I really love him because I still loved him even dressed in UTAH." So, here is a picture of him in each and you can decide which one he looks cutest in!!

4 comments:

See See Rider said...

Zach is so cute! I'm amazed at how much he's changed between the two pics. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Greg and/or Angie said...

I like how the red really brings out his manliness.

**Cunningham's** said...

I would have to go with the red!! I'm sorry for the loss Chris. We won't go much further into it!

Anonymous said...

Zach won't even remember this loss and we won't talk about it either!