Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Zach's first Christmas











It was so fun to have Zach in our lives this holiday season. It was fun to dress him up in his little Santa suit and hat. He was spoiled for being so young...thanks for all of the fun toys and outfits he received. He loves playing with all of his new toys. We are so thankful for our families and also our own little family too. Its crazy to think that it was just last Christmas that we announced he was on his way. We are glad he is here!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

He is so adorable!!! You look wonderful! Please give my best to my family in the NICU - I miss you all!! Have a happy new year!!

Jamie Wobbles said...

Oh my heck Melissa!!! He's so freakin' cute!! That Santa suit is perfect :) Man you make cute babies! And you take care of a few cute ones! :) We're going to miss seeing you all the time! But, I'm sure we'll see you soon :)

Jamie Wobbles said...

Yeah, we're loving having him home. I wish i could always have you as back up tho'! We miss ya! Well, I definately miss talking to you! How's Zach? How's work?

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's taking horse back riding pretty serious. What a cutie!