Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Peas????




So I read that when you start solids, you should start with the worst tasting things first.....well Zach would tell me otherwise! I started feeding him peas and you should have seen his face ( well you can in this picture). It was like he was so teriibly offended that I would even stick something so awful in his mouth. I tried for two days and on the second day he gagged until all of his lunch came up so needless to say I felt bad since I don't even like peas myself. I gave up the peas and have now started sweet potatoes this week which he seems to like.

4 comments:

BreeAnn said...

Hey Melissa, I gave karson rice cereal first and then mixed it with applesauce, and even though he got sweet stuff first, he still eats all the veggies, I am lucky he isn't that picky of an eater. Zach is very cute.

rozzissweetpeas said...

Melissa come to my blog...I am offering a free give away for VALENTINEs day... rozzissweetpeas.blogspot.com/

xxoo rozzi

Jamie Wobbles said...

Yeah, he's super cute :) And yes, Steven has cute jammies! I wonder where he got them...probably from his favorite nurse :) :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, there's no guessing what Zach's thinking about peas! Just mix them with peaches and he'll do better next time.