I bought Zach this little pool thinking that he would love it.....little to my suprise he only likes it if it has warm water in it! I filled it up early in the morning and set it out in the sun to allow it to
warm up. Late in the afternoon I checked it and the water felt a little cool but not too cold for him to enjoy, especially when it was so warm outside. I put him in it and he immediately cried and didn't want anything to do with it. I thougth he was just scared of the water but Chris thought we could try putting warm water in it. So that green bowl he is playing with in the video is actually a bowl we used to carry warm water from the house out to fill up his pool. Once we did this he loved it and was splashing and laughing. Lately he has been amazed by airlplanes. When ever he hears one he points his little finger up to the sky and tries to see if he can find it.
warm up. Late in the afternoon I checked it and the water felt a little cool but not too cold for him to enjoy, especially when it was so warm outside. I put him in it and he immediately cried and didn't want anything to do with it. I thougth he was just scared of the water but Chris thought we could try putting warm water in it. So that green bowl he is playing with in the video is actually a bowl we used to carry warm water from the house out to fill up his pool. Once we did this he loved it and was splashing and laughing. Lately he has been amazed by airlplanes. When ever he hears one he points his little finger up to the sky and tries to see if he can find it. 



2 comments:
I love that smile. The pool is so cute and colorful. Maybe he'll eventually get use to water that is not bath temperature.
Carson used to be the same way with water....actually he still doesnt like it to cold. What a cutie in his pool.
Post a Comment