Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our little man is growing up!!

I can't believe how fast Zach has grown. He is almost 8 months old. A couple of weeks ago he was doing the thing where he was on his knees and hands and rocking....within about 4 days he was crawling!!! It happened so fast. Now he is such a fast crawler you really have to keep your eyes on him. He is also getting a tooth. His poor little gums on the bottom are bulging and he has been a little fussy at times. He also loves brushing his gums with his toothbrush! He will just sit there with his mouth open and with a half smile while you do it.

5 comments:

Greg and/or Angie said...

That is so cute! I love the little sounds he makes and that he knew exactly what he wanted. Angie

See See Rider said...

I love the video and all the pictures. He is so cute. He just seems like such a happy little guy!

Anonymous said...

He is so content and happy all the time. You are great parents!

Mandy said...

How fun!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown. He is a really good crawler!! I love that he had a mission and then accomplished it. What a cutie!

rozzissweetpeas said...

Oh my! that boy is fast! He is also a cutee. You are doing a great job! rozzi