Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh thats cold!!

So the one good thing about our old ceramic tile floor is the way Zach crawls on it when he is in a onesie! If feels so cold on his little legs that he refuses to let them touch the floor. It is so cute I couldn't help but record it!

6 comments:

Megs said...

That is hysterical!! I love it!

BreeAnn said...

That is very cute!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Now if that was Chris, all we'd see is crack!

Mandy said...

How funny! I love it

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

That is so cute, Carson used to do that on the cement outside. I cant believe how big he is getting.

The Hodgkinsons said...

I love your blog! Your son is darling. Send me your e-mail again and I will invite you to our blog. (I washed the paper you gave me in the laundry)

Jane (Laurajane181@hotmail.com)