Friday, May 22, 2009

Don't worry....we are still here







Well its been forever since I have updated the blog. Many of you have probably stopped looking at it because it was the same for so long. Anyway, since last time, I have been chasing little Zach around the house non-stop and I feel like I say "no" at least a million times a day. I am planning to go part time the beginning of June which is very exciting! I wish I could get paid the money I do at work to just stay home and play with Zach all of the time. He has done lots and lots of cute things since the last post. Oh yeah, he has 4 teeth now too! He loves eating but didn't realize he had food stuck to his face in these pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see your updated blog. He's growing up so fast. I'm happy for you that you'll be going part time soon. That's exciting!