Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tough day


Today we took Zach to get his 2 month immunizations. It was so sad to watch and I don't think I have ever heard him cry that loud and hard. Luckily he didn't hold a grudge the rest of the day...although he was a little sleepy and relaxed from the tylenol, we still got some good smiles out of him and even took him on a walk tonight. I think I will definitely have a new perspective on doing invasive things to the babies at work. I know can really understand why parents want to leave the bedside when I have to poke their little babies. As you can see, he was still pretty happy today despite all the drama.

2 comments:

**Cunningham's** said...

poor little guy, looks like he's not quite as tough as the Kohen man. He'll be there one day. We love you Zachary!!

Cole and Carly said...

Tell him not to be such a wuss. I didn't cry when I got my vaccines . . .