Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Zach's room





I just wanted to post some pictures of Zach's room. It is themed in airplanes...of course since his Daddy is a pilot. He loves being in his room and playing on the floor with Chris and I. Chris likes to read him stories each night and Zach will just lay thier in amazment and look at all the pictures. Chris actually painted the plane and the banner. We painted the banner with magnetic paint and I painted some wooden letters and put magnets on the back and here they are!! I'm a little afraid of them accidentally falling off of the wall and hitting him in his crib so we will have to move his crib down a little once he starts sleeping in it. Chris is so creative and is a real handy man around the house.

1 comment:

Cole and Carly said...

Don't you love how she sneaks up on you when you're trying to work so she can take a photo. I have a similar one on our blog.