Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Zach's Buddies


These are Zach's friends Mack (left) and Kohen (Right) visiting Zach at the hospital. Zach told me the other day he cant' wait to sock both Kohen and Mack square in the jaw. I told Zach he had better watch out for Mack he may sneek a few jabs in at him, but I told him the only thing he needs to worry about Kohen is hurting him too badly, we don't want to worry about any doctor bills.

2 comments:

**Cunningham's** said...

Yeah Zach won't need to worry about a thing!! It's Zach's dad Kohen is after. Kohen will leave the weak and attack the source first. Kohen walks around yelling "WHO'S GONNA TRAIN ME? I GOT A FIGHT COMIN' UP!!" He's ready you better be protecting both high and low... he holds no mercy! Once he is through with you, he will then turn to the feeble and break his FEMMA!

simmons said...

You see that look on Mack's face... Kohen and Zack will have to pay Mack to protect them!!