Chris has had so much fun working on our yard. It wasn't in too great of shape when we moved in but now the grass is actually green (now that it is almost time to cover it up with snow). He has planted a few trees and one morning I came into the living room and he had a huge sheet of packing paper that was left from the previous people who lived here...anyway he had drawn a blue print of the yard and had all the plans of things he wanted to do. It was cute. Planting bulbs is about the extent of yard work I have done this year so I am thankful that he loves doing the rest. Although you can't really tell, this is a picture of him and Zach standing next to the tree he planted in the front yard...if you look really close, Zach had just spit up right before I took the picture and has it dripping off of his face.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It's nice to know that Chris gets out of the house once in a while....
I love the shades and the yard is looking great. What a guy! What a great little family! I love the music, too!
When are you gonna post the Double BB's photo?
Post a Comment