Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Eve











Tonight we carved pumpkins....well Chris did most of the work while I watched Zach. He did such a great job! I especially like Zach's little dino pumpkin. And yes, I was right there as I took the picture of him in his bumbo on the table. He is really starting to like his bumbo. I have to work on Halloween but I know Chris and Zach will have lots of fun passing out candy while I take care of the sick babies.

3 comments:

Greg and/or Angie said...

I didn't know the amazing pumpkin carving skills that Chris has! Looks like fun! Angie

See See Rider said...

Fabulous pumpkins and cute pics of you guys together. Also fun to see Zach with Mike. --Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris! Neat that you've started your own family tradition of pumpkin carving! It looks like Zach is going to be a "chip off the old block". Melissa, I love the cute pictues!