Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Smooth Transition



Last night Zach slept in his crib for the first time. Although it was a little hard for me to do, Zach did awesome! He does such a great job sleeping through the night, infact a couple of nights ago, he went 8 hours between feedings! I kept hearing him move around on the monitor..which by the way does and excellent job of detecting his breathing---(for all thoes who have made fun of my paranoia) I know it sounds rediculous to have a monitor that detects if your baby is breathing and alarms if they stop for more than 20 seconds..but I can't help it.. it is just the NICU nurse in me. Anyway, when we were woken up this morning by Zach crying...I went into his room and found that he had completely moved into the opposite direction. I put him to bed in the picture on the top and I this is how I found him on the bottom. We are still trying to figure out how he did this???

2 comments:

jacksonx03 said...

Way to go! I am proud of you and happy that it went well. You can already tell he's an active little guy. He's going to give Ivy some competition.

Cole and Carly said...

I remember the first time I slept alone in my crib . . . It was like two weeks ago and Carly got mad and made me come back to bed. Besides, I think there was a monster under there.