Saturday, October 18, 2008

Zach Lauging



Zach laughed for the first time a few days ago, but has it has been really hit and miss trying to get him to do it again... Chris got him to do it again last night but by the time I got the camera to record it, Zach wasn't really doing it anymore. So the first 15-20 seconds of the video are of him laughing and making other funny noises but the rest of it is just us trying to get him to laugh again. It is like 3 minutes long so just watch the first 20 seconds or so if you want. Here are some pictures also I took before I took him on a walk a earlier this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious! You can see that he's a happy baby and loves the interaction!

jacksonx03 said...

Cute! Cute! He really is looking older each time I see him. I have been thinking about you and starting work back. I hope it's gone well. I know how you must feel!

Greg and/or Angie said...

So, I knew you had a blog but for some reason this is the first I've seen it. Zach is so cute! He looks different every time I see him. I think that means I don't see him enough. I'll have Greg put your blog on our list of blogs. Angie