Saturday, October 18, 2008

Witch Festival


Last night we went to the Witch Festival at Gardner Villiage. We took this cute picture of Zach on a bail of hay. It was a lot of fun and it reminded me of when I visited Salem Ma. We also went into the Christmas shop there and found some Dept. 56 villiage houses for half price and bought a couple to start our Christmas villiage to go along with our polar express train we bought last year. Chris is excited to set everything up..and has already started designing how he is going to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! We took Ivy to Gardner Village Saturday afternoon and it was just packed with cute witches (young and old). I felt so bad that we forgot our camera because she just loved it!

Anonymous said...

Me again! I love the little knit cap and his cute smiles!